Human Rights Review Dergisi'nin 2015 yılı Mart ayında yayınlanan sekizinci sayısıdır.
- Combating International Terrorism Without Undermining Human Rights-Is There A Way Forward?
- Prof. Javaid Rehman 1175 kez indirildi. religiously-inspired terrorism; definition of terrorism; hostage-taking; crimes against internationa
- The Republic Of Turkey The Constitutional Court
- Dr. İsmail Pamuk 1046 kez indirildi. mehmet ilker başbuğ, constitutional court, turkish general staff of the turkish armed forces
- The Genocide in the Decisions of International Criminal Courts for Rwanda and Former Yugoslavia
- Dr. Fatih Kaplan 754 kez indirildi. genocide, crimes against humanity, international criminal court for rwanda, international criminal court for former yugoslavia, constitutive elements of genocide, dolus specialis(special intent)
- An Overview of Drug Consumption Rooms
- Dr. Mehmet Zülfü Öner 1455 kez indirildi. drug consumption rooms, drug policy, harm reduction, drug use, drug addiction, injecting drug use
- Human Rights Violations Against Uyghur Turks In China
- Arzu Beyazıt 1577 kez indirildi. minority rights, universal periodic report, china's human rights, uyghurs, erhnical minorities
- Right to Liberty: How Far Did the Mooren Judgement Deviate from the Requirement of Lawfulness?
- Mahmut Erdemli 793 kez indirildi. right to liberty, lawfulness of detention order, reasoning for the detention order, ommission of non-substantial requirement, speedy review requirement
- Gender Equality in Turkish Law: Victims v. Heroes
- Rabia İlay Akbulut Peerzada 1626 kez indirildi. gender equality in turkish law, equality in family life, violence against women, women's participation in the labor market, women's participation in politics and decision making
İlgili olabilecek yayınlar: Law & Justice Review 15. Sayı • Human Rights Review 14. Sayısı • Küresel Bakış Çeviri Hukuk Dergisi 23. Sayı • Türkiye Adalet Akademisi Dergisi 33. Sayı • Türkiye Adalet Akademisi Dergisi 32. Sayı • Law & Justice Review Dergisi 14. Sayısı • Human Rights Review 13. Sayıı • Küresel Bakış Çeviri Dergisi 22. Sayı • Türkiye Adalet Akademisi Dergisi 31. Sayı • Türkiye Adalet Akademisi Dergisi 30. Sayı
• constitutional court • minority rights • genocide • violence against women • religiously-inspired terrorism; definition of terrorism; hostage-taking; crimes against internationa • mehmet ilker başbuğ • turkish general staff of the turkish armed forces • crimes against humanity • international criminal court for rwanda • international criminal court for former yugoslavia • constitutive elements of genocide • dolus specialis(special intent) • drug consumption rooms • drug policy • harm reduction • drug use • drug addiction • injecting drug use • universal periodic report • china's human rights • uyghurs • erhnical minorities • right to liberty • lawfulness of detention order • reasoning for the detention order • ommission of non-substantial requirement • speedy review requirement • gender equality in turkish law • equality in family life • women's participation in the labor market • women's participation in politics and decision making